Dimitrios Moustakas and Harry Yemertzes, the co-founders of AidPlex, will experience 3 days full of networking, workshops, mentoring and talking with possible investors. They will try to spread the mission and the vision of AidPlex to a large European audience of experts on the same field.
Dublin Deep Dive Week is a great opportunity for AidPlex to:
- Gain insights from workshops and sessions about the MedTech industry, attract funding from investors and Venture Capitals, understand the market and choosing the right target, achieve collaborations with big enterprises and plan the next steps in order to scale up all from an international perspective.
- Network with MedTech experts, startup enthusiasts, and investors.
- Achieve future collaborations with large Health and Pharmaceutical companies.
- Establish its presence as a promising MedTech startup fully capable to provide the best orthopedic solutions worldwide.
- Meet the local MedTech ecosystem.
- Expand its extroversion.
- Dublin is included in the world’s top startup ecosystems. Moreover, it holds the highest rate of global tech companies based in than any other city.
- 95% of the world’s top MedTech companies and successful startups are located in Dublin, which makes the second-largest MedTech exporter in Europe.
- It is an energetic startup and tech ecosystem with a business-friendly environment.
AidPlex’s successfully acceptance to participate in Deep Dive Week among other European companies indicates that AidPlex is a considerable player on the MedTech industry in Europe and definitely a startup with a valuable mission worth spreading.
Find us in Dublin!
If you are enthusiastic about new technologies, MedTech or startups, located in Dublin and you are intrigued to meet us and to learn more about AidPlex feel free to connect with us. We surely will be more than excited to be in touch with you!
You can learn more about the event: