We are seeking for passionate engineers that are willing to solve problems with great impact in the medical field.
Electronics Engineer (Full-time)
- Electronic circuit design and testing
- Microcontrollers & microprocessors (Arduino, ESP32, FPGA, Raspberry Pi) programing (C, Python, C++,)
- Communication systems and protocols (i2c, SPI, LoRa WAN, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee)
- Signal processing
- Reverse engineering
- Hands-on experience with sensors.
- Good command of the english language
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or a related field. Master’s students and Associate degree seekers also considered.
- Work experience is welcome
- Passionate desire to work at the forefront of science and technology.
- Creative problem diagnosis and solution finding skills.
- Previous Co-op or research experience is required.
- Proven track record of going above and beyond the status quo
This position is located in Thessaloniki at AidPlex’s labs.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org